Ross Spires, DO
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Patient Satisfaction Survey
Dr. Ross Spires, DO, FACOG is a Board Certified OB/GYN. Dr. Spires received his medical degree in 2006 from Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed his residency in OB/GYN from East Tennessee State University in 2010. Dr. Spires is a member of the Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG).
Dr. Spires is known as the “Natural Guy” in NE Tennessee when it comes to labor and delivery. He has a low c-section rate and has a hands off approach to labors in the safety of a hospital setting. He is highly skilled at robotic surgery and has been a da Vinci Gynecological Surgery Trainer since 2011.
Dr. Spires provides comprehensive care to women of all ages.
- Medical School: Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine, Pikeville, Kentucky
- Residency: East Tennessee State Univeristy OB/GYN, Johnson City, Tennessee
- Annual Well Women Exams & Contraception
- Obstretrical for all ages
- Robotic Surgery
- Gynecological Surgical Procedures