Brooke Gaspari, MD
- Residency: Lankenau Medical Center, Wynnewood, PA
- Medical School: Sidney Kimmel Medical College, Philadelphia, PA
- Undergraduate: The Penn State University, State College, PA
About the Provider
Riverside Women's Care is excited to welcome Dr. Gaspari. Dr. Gaspari is joining Riverside Women's Care from Pennsylvania. She specializes in obstetrics and gynecology with a special interest in high and low risk obstetrics, well woman visits, cancer screenings, infertility, contraceptive management and menstrual disorders.
Dr. Gaspari obtained her medical degree from Sidney Kimmel Medical College in Philadelphia, PA and then completed her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Lankenau Medical Center in Wynnewood, PA. Dr. Gaspari is a member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Obstetrical Society of Philadelphia.
Her interest in preventative health measures coupled with her experience with a diverse population makes her a perfect addition to the practice. Dr. Gaspari provides comprehensive care including low and high risk obstetrics as well as gynecologic consultations and surgery, with a special interest in minimally invasive and robotic approaches.
- High and Low Risk Obstetrics
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery, including Robotic Surgery
- Cancer Screening
- Contraception Consultation
- Menstrual Disorders
- Annual Well Woman Exams and Preventative Care